当这架航班掠过伦敦市区,在机场附近的空域盘旋等待降落时,金丝雀码头的某栋高档公寓内,马佳知遥正趴在阳台上看夕阳。
她等了整整一天,从昨天傍晚,等到了今天傍晚。如果剔除掉没敢给小变态发邀约讯息的那几个小时,她也已经苦等17个小时了。
该沮丧,小变态真的没有来赴约,哪怕自己已经很卑微的说出了“我很想你”这样的话。
或者该自豪,无论如何,小变态没有来赴约的事实,反倒证明了自己足够了解自己所爱上的人。
手机铃声响起来……
Dasha:Hello...
Edward: good evening. Ms. Qius flight has landed.(晚上好,秋女士的航班已经落地了。)
Dasha:Whats her exact plan?(她具体什么安排?)
Edward:She called me before departure. She needs to settle her family in first today, and will have lunch with us tomorrow noon.(她出发前和我通过电话,她今天需要先安顿好家人,明天中午和我们共进午餐。)
Dasha:Got it. Send me the restaurant details once booked.(可以。订好餐厅后发给我。)
Edward:Should I inform your sweetie?(需要通知你的小甜心吗?)
Dasha:Sweetie? Who are you talking about?(什么小甜心?)
Edward:Chu Youning.(褚攸宁。)
Dasha:No need. And stop making such jokes from now on.(不需要。以后禁止你开这种玩笑。)
Edward:I heard from Gentleman that Madam Rose openly admitted Chu Youning is your girlfriend in front of the Seven Great Families—that’s why they agreed to let Chu Nie leave London.(我听绅士说,玫夫人在7大家族面前坦然承认了褚攸宁是你的女朋友,大家才同意释放褚惗离开伦敦。)
Dasha:I know.
Edward:Gentleman asked me to pass this on: this woman will never truly fall for you. She’s just using you.(绅士让我转告你,这个女人永远都不可能真的爱上你,她只是在利用你。)
Dasha:I know.
Edward:Alright, women can be so frustrating when it es to feelings. See you tomorrow.(好吧,女人在面对感情时,总是这么令人无语。明天见。)
Dasha:Thank Gentleman for me.(替我谢谢绅士。)